The redesigned SHIMANO 105 FC-R7000 crank balances weight and efficiency without sacrificing stiffness. Its wider gear pitch increases clearance with small gearings on modern 135mm O.L.D. frames. It is offered in 53-39, 52-36, and 50-34T chainring options and 160, 165, 170, 172.5, and 175mm crank arm lengths.
- Optimum power transfer
- Balances weight and efficiency without sacrificing stiffness
- Multiple options provide greater choice
- Rider Tuned performance with numerous gear combinations
- Greater frame compatibility
- Wider gear pitch increases chain clearance with small gearings and allows for 410 mm chain stays on 135 mm O.L.D.